GRANT THORNTON MALTA.
Eight startups chosen to follow the YouStart#3 equity free acceleration programme
- Beentouch, Italy (Communications, Mobile Technology)
- ExcessMaterialsExchange, Netherlands (GreenTech, Blockchain)
- Holoroad, Poland (MedTech, VR)
- Sinbad 360, Libya (Gaming, Mobile Technology)
- Tarsos, Malta (MedTech, IoT)
- TechWeave, Malta (eGovernment, Blockchain)
- VERFiD, Malta (SecureTech, Blockchain)*
- Zeew, Latvia (Transport, Mobile Technology, Blockchain)
- Devoleum, Italy (AgriTech/FoodTech, Blockchain)
- NinjaMoba, Malta (Gaming, Big Data)
- Paddly, Malta (SecureTech, IoT)
- RealtyMap, Malta (Real Estate, IoT/Blockchain)
- Sound of Markets, Macedonia (FinTech, Mobile Technology)
For this edition of the programme we privileged ideas based on emerging technologies and/or disruptive models such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things. We also introduced a Social Impact Programme to ensure startups return some value to the local community and participate actively in our programme; and introduced an improved process for the registration of startups as a business undertaking.